Thursday, March 15, 2012

Musician Coaching

My post today is all about my favorite blog I follow. Rick Goetz runs a website called Musiciancoaching.com .

He has a extensive background in the music business and now is a music business consultant. He offers services such as, writing your bands bio, writing a marketing plan for you, product management, he can help critique your existing business and help to make it more successful, and he also does corporate work like licensing and event production.

His blog consists of different interviews he does with key music industry people, or articles he comes across that he finds beneficial to read.

Alot of the articles I post about here on my blog have come from those which he has posted. He tends to post a few times a week, so he gives me alot of material to base my posts off of if I am having a hard time finding topics to write about.

I will be giving a presentation near the end of the semester about this blog, so keep checking back to get my full analysis of his blog!

As Always,
Keep the Music Alive, and Straighten Your Tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment